Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday

This thankful Thursday I am thankful for:

~The visit I had with my friend, Alycia and her daughter Sophie!  Alycia and I knew each other in San Antonio and now we have both moved away.  Last Saturday, she was driving through my neck of the woods so we met for breakfast.  Thanks Alycia for the adult conversation!  Gary had been gone for a week and I was longing needing some adult conversation.


~For the blog book that came in the mail!  I finally got our first blog, which was mainly our journey to Claire, printed into a hard-back book.  Wow, what great memories that book holds.

~That my husband is on his last plane ride home!  We will see him tonight!  I have missed that man!  Yippee Jesus he is coming home!

~For the surprise that awaits my husband when he gets home!  Gary has been in Afr!ca these past 2 weeks and we have had very little contact with each other.  He doesn't even know the sweet news of Caleb coming home!  What a homecoming surprise for him!


~Last but not least, I am thankful for this....


What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Waitingfaithfully said...

I am lovin' this post!!! (Even if two of my favorite people--who have now moved away--got to have breakfast together! Thanks for sharin' the pics!)

Mostly I'm lovin' the 4 days--now three, and the fact that as I type Gary should be celebrating the Caleb countdown with his family! Thank you Jesus!

Continuing to pray for your Caleb boy! So thankful he is coming HOME!

Love,

Tina

trina said...

Take pictures of Gary when you share the news!! So exciting!!!!!!!!!!!
Please share more about the blog book!!