Monday, March 22, 2010

Did you hear the screaming from the East??

Our boy is coming home!!!  My phone rang this morning and I saw that it was from Oregon (where our agency is) and I thought "oh my goodness, this could be the call!"  I was not disappointed.  Our agency was calling to tell us that our son is coming home and they had his flight information.  He is set to arrive late Monday, March 29.  When I say late I mean around midnight late!  We are so excited, it doesn't matter what time he arrives the fact is in 1 week I will be holding my boy.  All I can say is, Yippee Jesus, Caleb is coming home!
Oh how I love this little face!

4 comments:

Waitingfaithfully said...

Rejoicing in Texas!!!!! Caleb is comin' home!!!!

So very happy! Yippee Jesus!

Love you guys,

Tina and all

trina said...

Happy tears here, Robin!! Just one more week. Are you ready for a sweet little energetic boy? I can't wait for all the details...ASAP! :)

Serving the King said...

Praise the Lord!!!! Happy dancing with you!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!

Mom to 5 bugs said...

WOW---YEAH!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! Tina and I were just talking about this yesterday (:
Happy dance! Happy dance!
Love,
M