Friday, March 19, 2010

Caleb update

I have had a lot of questions on where things stand with Caleb.  Well, I wish that I had some news but I really don't.  We do know that his visa has been applied for.  K*rea seems to think that he should be ready to travel next week but our agency thinks that it will be the last week of March.  I am waiting patiently ready for him to be here and I really want him home for Easter.  This year Easter falls on my birthday.  I can't think of a better birthday present than to be with ALL of my kids!  Pray that he comes home soon.  Thanks!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

4 comments:

Serving the King said...

He's comin!! Yay!!! Praying for sooner rather than later!!! Are you up for a welcoming committee at the airport?

Mom to 5 bugs said...

Wow--he'll just show up?!?! Like at the airport? No travel, no visa, no jetlag, no 2...3 weeks in a foreign country. Wow. I'll say it again. Wow. Sign me up. Oh, no, never mind. I'm about to move to that foreign country.
Praying that you'll be ALL together as a family very soon!
Love,
M

sierrasmom said...

I check every day to see if you have some news...can't wait and I will pray for the best birthday present ever!!!
Kathie

Laura said...

You are so patient! I can't wait to see him! Praying...