Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday

This Thursday I am thankful for:


~The newest member to our family! Yesterday, my niece Alisha gave birth to a beautiful baby boy! He is 8 pounds 1 ounce and 20.5 inches long! We are so happy for Alisha and Turner as they start their family! We can't wait to hold this precious bundle ourselves! Introducing Noah Gavin...


Proud Daddy...


Look how Noah is checking out his Mommy...so sweet!

Grandma and Noah...

Grandpa and Noah...
Welcome to the world Noah Gavin!
What are you thankful for?


1 comment:

Waitingfaithfully said...

Awe, precious little bundle! Congrats to Alisha and Turner! Welcome to the world Noah Gavin!

Robin, I'm sure you can't wait to smooch his little cheeks . . . and I know that there are some chubby Korean cheeks that are getting closer and closer to being smooched on too! Hurry home sweet Caleb!

Today I am thankful for an absolutely gorgeous spring day here in San Antonio! I'm also thankful that spring break is just around the corner. Wooohooo!

Miss you friend,

Love ~

Tina