Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Oh, no she didn't...

This post is titled Oh, no she didn't because I am going to share stories of some of Claire's antics and you will find yourself saying "Oh, no she didn't" but alas oh, yes she did!

First, I will start with what happened last night. Claire and Hunter went to bed at 9:00 last night and all was quiet. We thought "wow, she was really tired, we didn't hear a peep out of her". Well, imagine our surprise when we went up to bed at 11:00 and found her laying in her bed playing Hunter's Nintendo DS. She has never played with it before but she had it on and was using the stylus and everything. I know, oh, no she didn't but oh, yes she did. I wish I would have taken a picture of her guilty face but I was so shocked that she was still awake and I wasn't thinking photo op!

This is what her guilty/mad face looks like..


The next story happened a few weeks ago. Claire loves to sing and found the microphone that we have for the Wii for the High School Musical game. She would carry it around the house and sing for us. Well, I guess one day she figured that the microphones on TV don't have a cord so this one shouldn't either. That's right, oh, no she didn't but oh, yes she did. We now don't have a microphone for the Wii but Claire has a handy cordless microphone to carry around the house!

Here, Claire is singing before she took the scissors to the cord..(I'm not sure about the bowl on her head)



The final story is about a sweet little girl that has captured her momma's heart and brings her momma such joy oh, no she didn't but oh, yes she did. However, you already know that story don't you! :)





Here, Claire says "oh, no she didn't! I can't believe that my mom shared those stories with you!" but oh, yes she did!



5 comments:

trina said...

Oh Claire! You so entertain your family, don't you?!! Cute,cute!

Waitingfaithfully said...

Oh yes she did! I saw the new "cordless" mic with my very own eyes. Yes indeed Claire is one smart, cuter than cute, "oh no she didn't", little girl--whom we love dearly!!!

Hugs to Claire (How far did you get on the DS sweet girl?)

Tina

Melissa said...

Oh, NO, she didn't! Katie would just cover it all with a quick "Im soddy" and then get on with whatever she was doing! I love the last photo!!

How's Claire's implant doing?

Katie's not into microphones yet, but we're considering hiding all the phones in the house. She picks them all up just whenever and says, "Hello. How are you? Fine Thankyou"

Don't you just LOVE our little girls?!?!
Love,
Melissa

Sharla M. said...

Too cute!!

Hugs,
Sharla

P.S. Would you update us on Dale and Marcia?

Sarah said...

Oh, this is too funny!!!