Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thankful Thursday

This Thursday I am thankful for:

~The beautiful sunshine we have been having!  I love Spring but not all of the yellow pollen that is covering everything!
Brianna and Caleb playing outside

Caleb loves the little car
Nicholas and Caleb going exploring
Playing at the park
What a cutie
Brianna and Caylee
Mommy and Claire
Hunter, Brianna, Caleb, Nicholas, Buddy, Caylee, and Claire
Nicholas, Caleb, Buddy and Hunter

~The friends we have visiting us from Virginia!  They chose to spend their spring break with us and we are so happy that they did.
Brianna and Caylee
Caleb and Caylee
Buddy holding Claire and Caleb


~The huge strides Caleb has made in 1 week!  I think he is finally realizing that I am his mommy and he wants me to hold him and carry him around.  He also knows that I am the giver of the food so when he wants to eat he will pull my hand and pull me to the pantry or fridge!  Since he has been eating food he hasn't needed a bottle at all so I think it is safe to say that he is off the bottle!
Our precious boy
What are you thankful for?

No comments: