Friday, April 30, 2010

1 Month Ago

Wow, I can't believe that it has only been 1 month since Caleb has joined our family!  His adjustment to our family continues to amaze me.  You know, it really shouldn't since I know, know, know that God picked him out just for us.  To read Caleb's story click here.  I am so thankful that God spoke to my heart back on that day in May and let His will known that Caleb was meant to be ours.  God is good!  I will leave you with some of my favorite pictures from our first month together!
Holding my boy for the first time!
Daddy holding his boy!
Claire meeting her new brother!
I think Hunter likes his little brother!
Caleb likes his big brother!
One of the many kisses Caleb has gotten this month!
All of my kids on Easter Sunday!
Happy 1 month Gotcha Day, Caleb!   We love you!

1 comment:

Serving the King said...

Awww sweet day!! Happy Gotcha Anniversary Caleb!! You are loved!