Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Please pray for Teddi..

Would you please pray for Teddi? My friend, Tina, just called and told me they are at the hospital. They are waiting for Teddi to have surgery. Teddi broke her arm right at the elbow and needs to have surgery tonight. Please lift them up in your prayers. Big things are happening at their house this weekend. Teddi's big sister is getting married on Saturday! Please pray for a successful surgery and for a speedy recovery for the beautiful flower girl! You can leave words of encouragement on Tina's blog, One Blessed Nest. I know Tina would really appreciate it!

Claire and Teddi

Would you also lift up, Gary's mom, Evalyn. She is in the hospital with pneumonia. Gary's sister, Marcia, just got out of the hospital on Friday and then his mom went in on Monday.

1 comment:

Margaret M said...

Robin,

Thanks for letting me know about Teddi. Tina and I became friends during the wait! Bless her heart because I know this is such a busy time for them! I will go leave a message for her. We will pray for all mentioned in your post!

margaret