Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day in Pictures...

Today was my first Mother's Day as a mother of four! Last year, we had just found out about Claire and I could only long for the day that I could hold her and bring her home. Well, this year was a wonderful celebration of being a mom to all of my great kids. I love them all. Thank you, Gary, Brianna, Nicholas, Hunter and Claire for making my day so special!

Mom and her favorite boys!

Gary and his Daddy's girls!


I just love how she is squeezing my neck and signing I love you!


Oh, how I love these kids! I must say they are the cutest kids around as well!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful pictures. I'm so glad that you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Blessings,
Sarah

Waitingfaithfully said...

Happy first "mom to four" Mother's Day! Love the pictures, especially the beautiful smiles in the bottom one. Oh how blessed we are!!

Look at your sweet girl huggin' your neck! God is good!

Love you~

Tina

trina said...

i love 'em, too!! They are great kids because they have a great mom. :)

Melissa said...

Pictures are SOOO cute! Claire fits right in. How is her hearing going? We sent you an early birthday box today. Be watching for it in a couple of weeks!
Love,
Melissa