Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful that we are home from our mini vacation and for all of the sights we were able to visit. I am thankful that we ended up going to the Houston Zoo even though we had set out with plans to go to the Children's museum. We couldn't find any parking near the museum and when we finally did find parking we were right outside the zoo. When we got to the ticket window we found out that we were free because Gary is in the military! I am thankful for free zoo tickets! I am thankful for warm weather and beautiful flowers that are in bloom! I am thankful that we got to spend time with Gary's cousins and share a meal with them. I am thankful for spring break and time together as a family. What are you thankful for today?

Claire and Hunter petting the goat at the petting zoo...

Claire enjoying the carousel...

The kids seeing what it would be like to be a prairie dog!

I am thankful that Claire is getting over her fear of dogs! Here she is with Solomon - Gary's cousins dog.

Claire and Kay - our family in Houston

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can't help not being happy when you see how happy Claire is in all her pictures. Makes me smile to see how happy she is.
Love ya,
Aunt Pam