Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thankful Thursday

This Thursday I am thankful for:

~These 2 precious boys who are best buddies and soon will be brothers forever!  I am thankful that their days as orphans are numbered!  I am thankful that I had a chance to meet their forever family!  I am thankful that I got to spend many Saturdays talking about adoption with thier new momma while our boys played basketball.  I am thankful that God spoke to their hearts and now they are stepping out in faith and adopting 2 at the same time!



Could these boys be any cuter?  Click on the their picture on my sidebar to see how you can help bring them home!

What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Serving the King said...

I'm thankful for friends like you who endured hours of my un-ending adoption related questions!! Thank you so, so much for being there for us! Upward sign ups start in a couple of weeks! It just won't be the same. ;(