Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thankful Thursday

This Thursday I am sitting here watching the National Championship game while working on our Christmas letters. Yes, I said Christmas letters! A little late is better than not at all, right?

~I am thankful that I don't really care who wins this year! I just lived in Texas the last 3 years, if they win-great. I am currently living in Alabama, if they win-great. See, the way I look at it I can't lose!

~I am thankful that my Nebraska Cornhuskers showed up for their bowl game and beat Arizona 33 - 0! I am thankful that our offense decided to show up for one game this year!

~I am thankful that we had a great Christmas with family in Nebraska and a great New Year with family from Georgia!

~I am thankful that my father-in-law is coming to stay a couple weeks with us on Sunday. I plan on dragging him on a bunch of field trips with me! :)

~I am thankful that we are getting closer to holding Caleb. No, we haven't heard anything and we are still waiting on immigration but I am hopeful (praying) that we will hear soon. We are leaving up our tree and stockings until he comes home. He has presents waiting for him under the tree and in his stocking!

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: