Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Urgent prayer request

Updated - Evalyn passed away earlier today. We are headed to Nebraska with heavy hearts.

Dear Friends,

We have just received word that Gary's mom, Evalyn, is not doing well. She lives in Nebraska. Hospice has been called. Her lungs are filling up and she is struggling to breathe. I just talked to her last Friday and had a nice lengthy conversation so she has deteriorated very quickly. I know she is ready to go but it is hard for us to say goodbye to this beautiful woman. Your prayers are appreciated for the entire family during this time.

4 comments:

Waitingfaithfully said...

Dear ones,

We are so very sorry for your loss. Praying that the Lord would soothe your aching hearts, and surround you all in HIs love.

Oh how helplessly far away I feel from all of you right now . . . and I know that many others are feeling the same way too. Please know that we are praying, and loving you from afar.

Praying . . .

Love you,

Tina

Mary McG in TN said...

God Bless your family in this time of mourning.

Sarah said...

Tina said exactly what I am also feeling...praying for you and thinking of you from afar. I'm so sorry.

Sarah

Jill said...

I am so sorry for your loss! Your family is in my thoghts nd prayers.
Hugs, Jill