Thursday, November 24, 2011

Here at Blessed Beyond Belief I am thankful....

This Thanksgiving I am going to share the top 11 (for 2011) things I am thankful for:

11. My family even though the milit*ry keeps us away from them most of the time I treasure the time we do have together!
10. My honey...God has blessed me with 20 years married to my best friend!

09. My kids...certainly been blessed more than I deserve!

08. Brianna...trying to treasure each moment knowing that all too soon she will be off to college. 
07. Nicholas...cannot believe how he has become a young man and is so tall.

06. Hunter...my miracle boy who continues to amaze the doctors and is my comic relief.
05. Claire...my super smart sign language speaking girl and most certainly momma's girl.
04. Caleb...my little snuggle bug.
03. Caelyn...our newest treasure waiting for a family in China.  Soon baby girl soon.
02. My great country that I was blessed to be born in.  Thankful for those in the milit*ry that fight to keep us free.
01. My Lord and Savior who has blessed me with these...

Happy Thanksgiving!  What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Waitingfaithfully said...

Beautiful post, Robin! I'm thankful that soon you will have to scratch out the "5" in your header and add a "6" for your sweet Caelyn! Praying her home quickly! I am also thankful for our friendship--and for the time we had as neighbors, such a sweet blessing!

Love you guys!

Tina

Dawn Pongon said...

So glad you are so happy. You truly are blessed!