Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Playing catch up...

I have really been behind in my blogging lately. I'm sure it couldn't be because I'm busy being a mom of five! Plus my hubby has been traveling a lot and I am not a good single mom. Most days I am just trying to survive the laundry, cooking, bath times and cleaning. On top of all of this, I got a nasty stomach bug while hubby was gone. All I can say is I am thankful for my good friend, Jodi, who came and put the little ones to bed and then came back at 7:00 the next morning to get Claire ready and off to school. She then took Caleb to her house for the day! God has been so faithful with providing us with great friends every place we have lived! It was fun this move to go back to a place we had lived before and already have friends waiting for us when we got here.


Ok, part of playing catch up is to post some pictures that I have failed to blog about! 

These are from our visit to the pumpkin patch in October
The kids on the giant pumpkins!
 The gang!
 Claire
 Crazy Caleb
 Claire, Caleb and Hunter with their potato head pumpkins!
 Claire and her princess pumpkin
 Caleb and his monster pumpkin
 Hunter and his pirate pumpkin
 Look closely...Claire just got her ears pierced!
 She got her birthstone on her earrings
 She was so happpy!  She did it at a birthday party so her friends got to watch her!  She was so brave she didn't cry at all!  This is her friend, Layla.
 We went to Georgia for Thanksgiving.  Part of the gang went hiking the day before Thanksgiving.  The weather was wonderful!
Here is Turner, Michaela, Claire, Hunter, Nicholas, Max (the dog) and Mallory
 Hunter and Nicholas looking thoughtful!
 Claire had no problem keeping up...she is an outdoor girl!
 The trail..
 Caleb enjoying his first American Thanksgiving!
 This was Noah's first Thanksgiving too!
 Isn't he just the cutest?  He only weighs 2 pounds less than Caleb and he is 8 months old! 
 Sweet little family..Turner, Alisha and Noah
 Michaela and the boys celebrating their first Thanksgiving!
 Our blessed gang on Thanksgiving day!

Ok, I feel a little better that I at least posted some pictures!  I have a gazillion but I won't make you see them all!  Until later my friends!

2 comments:

Mom to 5 bugs said...

Wow, that Noah is a big boy. Looks like everyone had a great Thanksgiving. (:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the smiles!!!:) Can't wait to squeeze you all next week!!!!!!!!! Love Aunt Pam