Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hey, do you have your Christmas cards done yet?

C is for Christmas cards…

H is for How easy it is…

R is for Really, really easy…

I is for Include everyone on your list…

S is for Shutterfly…

T is for Try it today…

M is for Many choices to choose from…

A is for All the joy the cards create…

S is for Start creating now!

I love personalized Christmas cards! I love creating them. I love receiving them. I love seeing how my friends and family have changed throughout the past year. I love including pictures of all of my kids in my card. I also love free! Shutterfly is offering bloggers 50 free cards just for blogging about it! How awesome is that? I love blogging and I love free! However, since I am new to Shutterfly I wanted to check out their website before I decided this was something I wanted to participate in. I was blown away by all the designs they have to choose from. The cards are printed on high quality paper. Plus, they will even address and send your cards for you if you choose! Could it be any easier? So this year, I will be creating my own cards with Shutterfly. The hardest part is going to be deciding which card to choose!

Check out Shutterfly for yourself.  While there check out some of my favorite products:

Christmas photo cards
Wall Calendars
Photo gifts


Fellow bloggers if you want to participate in this too, click here.

No comments: