Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday

This Thursday I am thankful for:

~A husband that takes the time to be invested in the lives of our kids. Last weekend, he took the boys on an 8 mile hike around beautiful Lake Martin. This weekend, he and Nicholas are going on a church retreat. Precious time spent making lasting memories! (Of course, the girls enjoyed our day shopping!)

My hikers..


~The beauty of nature. The guys saw it first hand hiking.




They saw this across the trail..I'm glad they saw it before they walked into it!
~The fun of taking the kids to get their photo taken. We got some really great shots! I am thankful for photogenic kids! :) I know I am a little biased but this is my thankful Thursday post!








~Finally, I am thankful for the first picture of my 5 kids together!

I am blessed indeed! What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Waitingfaithfully said...

Oh goodness, thought I commented when you posted, but guess I didn't . . .

Love the gorgeous lake pictures! The bug? Not so much! Sounds like the hike was great fun--although I would have choosen shopping. :)

The kids pictures are great, I like how they show their personalities. They are really sweet! Claire's hair is getting long, and I love the polka dots! So cute!

Of course the picture of all five kids "together" is a wonderful sight!! Hurry home little Caleb!

Love you friends! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Tina and all