Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday

This Thursday, I am thankful for the phone call we received from our adoption agency saying that they were sending us our acceptance paperwork! That's right, Caleb is our son! We are so excited and can't wait to get him home. We now are waiting on immigration to approve us so we can get his visa to come home. Many of you know, that November is National Adoption Month and I am thankful that this November we found out officially that our 2nd adoption will be happening soon! I am thankful that Caleb's days as an orphan are coming to an end. He has a family and he is loved! So without further ado, I introduce you to Caleb!






Isn't he just the cutest? He just turned 2 in August and although he looks chubby he only weighs 22 pounds and is about 32 inches tall! I hope the clothes we already got for him aren't too big on him! We are fortunate that we have more pictures of him as an infant and toddler. I will share those with you too later on! God is good, the child He chose for us is coming home soon!

9 comments:

trina said...

I love his chubby cheeks. He's adorable!! How much longer?

Sharla M. said...

Congratulations!! He is absolutely adorable!!

Waitingfaithfully said...

Rejoicing with all of you on Caleb's"officialness"!! So excited that you are one big step closer to your baby boy! He's just the cutest, and I so want to kiss those cheeks!

Love you guys!

Tina and all

Mom to 5 bugs said...

He is sooo cute!! Can't wait to meet him someday! When will you be traveling--any idea?
Praying for our homestudy to be finished quick so we'll be able to add #2 too! (:

sierrasmom said...

I'm so excited ...its almost 11:00 and I thought I would check some blogs before I went to bed. I am sooo happy I checked yours!!! He is adorable!!!! Oh those cheeks. I can't wait to follow the rest of this journey!!!!!
Hugs to you
Kathie

Jenny said...

Squeezable!!! I love his little wrist rolls! Adorable! Can't wait to meet him one of these days!!! :-)

The Baby Eyeball clan in IN!

Sarah said...

Catching up on your blog...Caleb is absolutely precious. Congratulations!

Kaitlynsmama said...

as I sit here trying to catch up on your blog I have tears streaming down my cheeks. I have been watching YOUR Caleb for a while now and praying his family would find him! My husband thinks I am CRAZY for crying, lauaghing, cheerying, and doing the happy dannce for a family I have not physically met or a little boy he would not say "yes" too- of course we both know that is because GOD was saving him for YOU! CONGRATS and may Caleb always know he was loved by SO many!
Tamm

Andrea Nielsen said...

Oh, I am just catching up and am so excited for you all. watched as Claire came home...now i get to watch Caleb. Conratulations!!!!!!