Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thankful Thursday at the beach!!

This Thursday I am thankful for:


~The wonderful week the kids and I have spent at the Outer Banks in North Carolina!
~The time spent with old friends!
~The time spent getting to know new friends!
~The beauty of God's creation - my favorites are the ocean and the mountains!
~Lastly for this Thankful Thursday, I am thankful for Hunter's birthday tomorrow. Tomorrow he turns 9. I will be doing a birthday post when I get back home but until then Happy Birthday, Hunter!

Brianna and Claire enjoying the pool..
Friends enjoying the hot tub..
Claire gets some air!!
Hunter being goofy..
The surfer boys at the beach..Claire and her new friend, Emma..

Together again..

Claire loving her sand box!

The big boys enjoying theirs too!

Best friends forever - Brianna and Caylee

What are you thankful for?


No comments: