Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Gary!!

Today, we celebrate my ever-lovin's birthday! Last year, we celebrated his birthday in China and we ate at an amazing Italian restaurant on Shamian Island. I'm not sure we can top that birthday experience this year but we will try!



Happy birthday, honey. You are an amazing husband, father, friend, and leader of our household. Thanks for being the steady anchor in our crazy, hectic world. Thanks for showing the kids how real men treat their wives and handle tough situations. Thanks for showing them Jesus through all that you do.

















Happy Birthday, Gary! I love you!



3 comments:

Sarah said...

Gary sounds like a wonderful husband and father. Happy birthday!

Blessings,
Sarah

sierrasmom said...

Hi The other night my husband surprised me with dinner out and asked "where do you want to go?" My answer "La Dolce Vita!!!!!" I guess Shamian Island was out of the question so we settled for local fare instead!!! we sure loved that restaurant!"
Kathie

Waitingfaithfully said...

A belated Happy Birthday to Gary!! Ah . . . La Dolce VIta, I was just talking about that wonderful, mouth watering place, a couple of days ago!

Hope your day was great Gary. Just like you!

Love the pictures Robin, especially the one of you and Gary at the beach!

We miss you guys~

Love,

Tina