Thursday, October 11, 2012

Happy Birthday, Brianna

Today, we celebrate Brianna's 18th birthday!
 
Yes, you read that right!  She is 18!
 
A legal adult, ugh! 
 
I am not old enough to have an 18 year old right?
 
She was my dream come true.
 
Growing up, whenever anyone asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up
 
all I would say was a mom!
 
With the arrival of Brianna my dream had come true!
 

 
 
I am so proud of this girl of mine.
 
She has the sweetest spirit.
 
A heart of gold.
 
A passion for orphans.
 
What is the only thing she wants for her birthday?
 
Money toward her next mission trip!
 
Yep, Uganda is calling her again.
 
 
She has become a young lady who is beautiful inside and out.
 
God has big plans for her.
 
Can't wait to see the journey He has planned for her.
 
I will always and forever be her biggest cheerleader!
 

 
Happy 18th Birthday, Brianna!
 
Love you forever and always!

No comments: