Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Back to School

After our long summer, the kids headed back to school the day after Labor day.  Believe it or not, they were all ready to go.  I was ready too!  I love being with my kids; they are great kids but it is nice to have some time for myself.  My mornings are filled with laundry, dishes, prepping for dinner, and quiet!  I've started a new Bible study too and love my quiet mornings for study.  This start to my day just helps me be ready for when the kids come home and we start football, volleyball, karate, speech, gymnastics and homework!  See, why I cherish my mornings?!
Brianna - junior
 Nicholas - freshman
 How did I get 2 in high school already?
 Hunter - 5th grade
 This is his stop taking pictures look so I can go in!
 Claire - 1st grade
 She is so happy that school is starting again!
 Caleb - pre k
 This is all he cared about when we talked about school..he gets to ride the bus home!
 Sigh..he looks so grown up!
We are off to a good start with school.  Everyone is doing great and not wishing for summer again....yet!

No comments: