Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I have so much to be thankful for this week so let's just jump into what I am thankful for!

~The flu is leaving our house!  Caleb and Claire are on the road to recovery.  The fevers are gone and they are starting to sleep better, which really makes me happy!

Here are the little sweeties watching TV from Mommy and Daddy's bed!

~We finally celebrated Nicholas' 14th birthday at HuHot!  It requires driving to another state to do this!
Nicholas and his friend, Ryan!
Caleb, Brianna, and Gary
Caleb and Brianna
When did Nicholas start looking like a teenager instead of a boy?
More Eagles stuff!
You can't go wrong with this recipe!  Check out the name!

~Claire is really enjoying cheerleading.  It amazes me how she learns the cheers and actions despite her hearing loss!
Check out this video.  Watch her cartwheels at the beginning..I think she could have kept going! So cute!


~Finally, I am thankful for the sweetest little boy that turned 1 year old today!  Happy birthday, Noah!  We love you!
Noah Gavin


What are you thankful for?

3 comments:

Tina Michelle said...

THat was super sweet. She did great cartwheels.

Wendi said...

Glad you are all feeling better! And cute cartwheels. I think we talked on the adoption forum. We are currently adopting from Korea.
Wendi:)

Anonymous said...

HuHot has to be a great place to eat if it has that recipe!! What state did you have to go to? Looks like everyone enjoyed it. Loved Claire's cheerleading video, the cartwheels did not surprise me!! I don't feel so bad about not getting Nicholas' bday card sent yet. I have to get that done!!! :) Love you guys, Aunt Pam