Friday, August 13, 2010

First Day of School

Today is the first full day of school for my kiddos.  They went yesterday for a half day but today is the BIG day!  I wondered what Caleb and I would do just the 2 of us.  It has never been just me and Caleb since he joined our family 4 months ago.  I was so looking forward to a nice quiet day at home enjoying my boy.  Well....Caleb woke up with a fever this morning.  So off to the doctor we went.  He is okay just a pesky fever.  I am still enjoying my boy but we are spending the day snuggling and watching movies.  Which is probably just the kind of day I needed!  I am missing my big kids!

Brianna - sophomore
Nicholas - 8th grade
Hunter - 4th grade
Claire - Pre-K/ Kinder
She is so excited!

The big kids don't let me follow them to school and take pictures anymore!

1 comment:

Waitingfaithfully said...

Great pictures, sorry to hear little man is not feeling well. How did mama hold up yesterday? I was thinking of you!

Love,

Tina