Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happy Birthday, Gary!!






Today we celebrated Gary's birthday.  Can you tell by the smiles on our faces that we had a good time!?  We are blessed to have such a wonderful Daddy and husband in our lives!  I am so proud of him.  I love that he is known as Mr. Smiley at work!  My husband works very hard and many people rely on his leadership.  It just says a lot about his character that he can keep his smile even in stressful situations.  As our dear friend, Barbara says "Jesus shines in Gary".  I am so thankful for that!  I am also thankful that he is my best friend and my hunka hunka man!  I am looking forward to spending many more birthdays with him!  I can't wait to see what adventure God will lead us on next!  Happy birthday, honey.  I love you!

More pictures from our celebration!
Claire loved her wings!
Caleb and Daddy shared some fried pickles!  That is Caleb's silly face!

Gary's homemade cake!

Caleb loved the cake!

1 comment:

Serving the King said...

Happy Birthday Gary!!! Looks like a great night!!