Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Hey, it's me again. I missed doing thankful Thursday last week so I wanted to make sure I didn't miss it this week. This Thursday I am thankful for:



~My kids working so hard on their school work these last 2 weeks. I challenged them to get 5 weeks of lessons done in just 2 weeks. They have stepped up to the challenge and are making great progress. Which means time off over Christmas and New Year!



~The sights and sounds of Christmas! I love the Christmas lights and the Christmas songs on the radio!



~The smiles on my kids faces as we share in Christmas traditions





Don't worry about the purple lips - he just had a grape slushie!


~That Jubilee Promise is an orphan no more! She belongs! She is a daughter and a sister and she is loved!

~The surprise that arrived in the mail yesterday. What a great present for us. The CD had 2 videos of our precious boy. I can't wait to hold him in my arms!

~That we are headed to see family and friends very soon! Also, that we will be spending the New Year with our Georgia family. We will be surrounded by family for Christmas and New Year and for that I am grateful!
What are you thankful for this week?

1 comment:

Mom to 5 bugs said...

What a cutie! And what a great Christmas present for you guys! We are awaiting our PA and hoping it will arrive by Christmas. Our homestudy is getting bogged down in bureaucracy with the agency that's processing it so please pray that it will be ready for USCIS before Christmas.
Miss you guys!
Love,
Melissa