Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thankful Thursday..

Today, I am thankful that school is out for the summer! I love the break from homework and having my kids home all day with me. I think next year homeschooling will be a fun experience for all of us. I am thankful that my kids are using their God given talents and excelling in school. I am so proud of them. We don't expect perfection but we do expect them to give their all and do their best.


Hunter received a reading award..

Brianna graduated from middle school and received awards in history and UIL art..
Nicholas received numerous awards including all A honor roll, AR reader for the 6th grade (he had the most AR points for the entire class, if you know Nicholas this shouldn't be a surprise to you. He always has a book in his hand)
Claire and her teacher, Ms. Tammy. She taught Claire's deaf education class. Claire loved it and she learned a lot of new signs!

Claire and Ms. Cindy. She taught Claire's speech class.

I am also thankful for our family and friends who helped us celebrate the kids accomplishments and celebrated with us after with food and gifts. The kids received gifts, Starbucks gift cards, and I-tunes cards! Thanks for the great year kids!

Claire got a talking Dora doll! Hunter got Jeff Gordon gear!
Nicholas got a Philadelphia Eagles monkey!
Brianna got a Nick Jonas wall clock!




Just a note, next year, we will have a high schooler, a middle schooler, an elementary student, a preschooler, and a toddler newly home from Korea! Can you say awesome! We are certainly blessed beyond belief!

4 comments:

Waitingfaithfully said...

Congrats to your gang on a great school year, wow!!!
I love the "one of each" that the next school year will bring, especially the toddler from Korea part! Yippeee Jesus!

Love you guys!

Tina

sierrasmom said...

You can't beat that, a child in each school!!! Can't wait to hear more about your new arrival!!!!!
Kathie

Melissa said...

What smart kids you have! You should be very proud! Thanks for all the great photos of them. Our kids miss your kids and it's good to see them in photos. Have a great weekend!
Melissa

Sarah said...

Absolutely! Awesome!

Blessings,
Sarah