Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thankful Thursday Brianna Style...

Hey guys it's me Brianna! My Mom is up to her eyes in packing boxes and asked me to do Thankful Thursday for her. We move in less than 3 weeks! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


*In the 3 years that we have lived here I have been really thankful for FRIENDSHIP.
I have the greatest friends in the world! I truly value my friends and can't thank them enough for what they do for me!

Here are some of my best friends from school, Deborah and Danielle.



*I'm thankful for music. I love music! I love all types of music, Gospel, Pop, Rock, Country, Hip-Hop, I love it all! I find music so inspiring! I am so excited for August 16! My mom has bought me concert tickets to my favorite group, The Jonas Brothers!! THANKS MOM!!!

*I'm also thankful for our church family. I'm so happy to be in a church that cares so much for other people. We love getting together with the people from our church to have fellowship and play cards with one another. It's so great when you have a special bond with your church. We are so loved!

*I'm thankful for my 'Adopted Grandparents', Larry and Barb. They love us to pieces and hate to see us leave. They have come to all our special events in the 3 years we have been here and never miss out on a chance to have us over for dinner and a card game. They have been over this week helping us pack and they are always so lively and never wanted to stop working. I love them and will miss them when we move!




*Most importantly, I am thankful for my family! They are so much fun! I'm so thankful to be in a family that is so close and God driven! I love my parents and think they're the bestest! LOL! I'm grateful that they show me love and compassion and are always there for me!


My brothers are such wackos!

Claire is so full of life!

I can't wait for Caleb to come home from Korea! I can't wait to give him a bunch of hugs and kisses!!!





7 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh, Brianna, what a beautiful Thankful Thursday post!!! You have me a little teary-eyed here. Such a wonderful family.

Blessings,
Sarah

Sharla M. said...

What a beautiful post!! It makes me so sad for you that you are having to leave such a wonderful place!

And oh my goodness, I'm behind on reading blogs and I just caught up...CONGRATULATIONS! I didn't know y'all were adopting again!! I can't wait to follow the journey.

Blessings and Brianna, thank you for sharing your tender, special heart with us, it was just beautiful!

Hugs,
Sharla

Mom Of Many said...

Brianna,
I am thankful for your post and got teary eyed reading it. How precious that you have a couple who are your adopted grandparents coming to all your things...That's just THE BEST!!

Thankful for your family and the blessing they have been (even from afar) to our family!
Thankful to your family for their sacrifice as a military family. You guys are my heroes!!

Love to you all - and prayers as you move...xo

Anonymous said...

Brianna, you did a great job. You brought tears to my eyes. I am so proud of you and your whole family. But of course I am just a little bit prejudice. Love Ya, Grandma Weirdo

Grandma said...

What a great job. Brought tears. I can't believe you will be moving in 3 weeks. Wish I could help. Love from Nebraska. Grandma Weidro

Anonymous said...

Brianna what a wonderful post. You made me teary eyed too. Hope everything goes well with the move. Can't wait to see you guys again. Love you all!! Aunt Pam

trina said...

Brianna! What a sweet post. Moving is so hard, especially when you love the people you are leaving. I'm looking forward to finding out where you are moving to next. Maybe near us? AND you are naming him CALEB!! I love that name! Miss you all.