Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thankful Thursday (It's a BOY!!)

It is my favorite time of the week; it is thankful Thursday time! Did anyone even notice that I missed thankful Thursday last week? It was not intentional I was just really busy getting ready for our trip to Georgia.

Today I am thankful for:

~family~my parents and aunt and uncle visited us last week and we had a great time. Like usual the time went by way too fast!


My kiddos..



~God's creativity~We visited the Natural Bridge Caverns on Memorial Day. The caverns are beautiful! I marvel at the fact that God spoke and it all came to be. His creativity never ceases to amaze me.



My camera doesn't do the caverns justice..



~little boys~Especially the one waiting in Korea for us to be his mom and dad! Yes, it's true. We just found out tonight that were chosen by the committee at the adoption agency to be his family. We are very excited. God revealed him to us about 2 weeks ago and so we are stepping out in faith and pursuing our 5th child. Once we complete our homestudy we will be officially matched. Once we are officially matched I will post pictures. Trust me, he is adorable. He will be 2 in August. Our goal is to have him home before Christmas!

Here is a sneak peek!

What are you thankful for today?

9 comments:

Jill said...

Robin...HOLY COW!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING???
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you and your family! Can't wait to hear more info!!

Waitingfaithfully said...

I am thankful for everything I just posted about on my own blog, and so much more! But especially for a little boy in Korea who's orphan days are numbered!
Rejoicing with you on you precious news! God is so very good!!

Love you guys, and the sneak peek!

Tina

Sarah said...

Oh Robin, this is such wonderful news!!!! Congratulations! I can't wait to see his picture and hear more of his story.

Blessings to you,
Sarah

Melissa said...

A boy!!! Woo-hoo!! Can't wait to hear more about him!!
Please email me and tell me where you found him. You KNOW we are interested in Korea, don't you?
The Natural Bridge Caverns photos really made us miss Texas. It's 45 and raining here (for 3 days now)
Love,
Melissa

trina said...

So now will it be 5 kids and counting? I'm sooooooo excited for you!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait to see ALL of him. Ok..you must share how you found him in Korea!!

Patientlywaiting said...

I can't wait to see my little brother. Because I been waiting to adopt again.

Hunter

sierrasmom said...

Oh do tell the story. I keep thinking our journey isn't over yet either.........(Although I know I am too old for Korea)
Kathie in NY

Mom Of Many said...

You know I have been riding to Greeley on Thursdays, leaving between 4:30 and 5:00am and don't get home usually until about 1am Friday. So Thurdays I never get onto to the computer...and Friday I am slllloooow going in the morning cause I am usually pretty whipped. So somehow I completely missed this post. No clue how!

You had left a comment about a little one so I kept watching my dashboard, but somehow missed this...and then when I saw Brianna's comment I thought, I MUST go back and look to see if I missed it somewhere....OH MY GRACIOUS!! I am so thrilled for you!! And Korea? That's where our Tyler (who you know also serves our country) was born....what a treasure you have waiting!! I cannot wait to hear more! Yippee Jesus!! Much love from our home to yours...and praying for your move! xo

Jenn said...

Oh my goodness!! I new I had missed something super important when I read Brianna's post. And so I had to go back. I thought I had read this post!!? So excited for you!!! And somehow I missed that y'all are moving too! Bummer!! We had hoped to get together with you!

Praying for you!!

Blessings,
Jenn