Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Life As I Know It

Here is what my life looks like for the next several weeks....

Meeting with Claire's speech teacher

AWANA awards night

Garage sale

Prepare for said garage sale

Hunter has out-patient surgery

LONG visit at the clinic for Caleb (see 4 doctors all of different specialities)

Finish home school

Audiology appointment for Claire

Finalize Caleb's adoption

Appear in court to finalize Caleb's adoption

Attend Gary's graduation from the milit*ry school

Get ready for the movers

Move to another state

And finally, try to maintain my sanity!


If only it were that easy!

2 comments:

Waitingfaithfully said...

Okay, I'm tired just from reading your list. Praying for strength and endurance!

Love you,

Tina

Just read the doctor's appointment "update", that was a tiring read too! I hope you are getting a nap here and there. If not, I would suggest you do! :) xo

Anonymous said...

We are very sad to read this "TO DO LIST". That means that you are moving from your GA. Family. We love you very much and have enjoyed our 10 months together. I know that we can text each other but not the same.

Your VERY Sad Georgia Family!!:(