Saturday, October 30, 2010

7 months!

Seven months ago our boy came home.  I have treasured our time with Caleb but I will always miss all the firsts that happened before he came home.  His first tooth...first word...first time sitting up...first time walking...first birthday...I think you get the idea.  However, we were given a gift from Caleb's foster family that I will treasure forever.  His foster family sent pictures...I mean a lot of pictures of our boy.  Pictures from his first birthday, pictures of him as a baby, pictures of his time with them.  What a gift to have these pictures to have a glimpse of his life before coming home...to see that he was loved and well taken care of.  Here are some of my favorite pictures of our boy before.



 Caleb and his foster dad
 Caleb and his foster mom

I will be forever grateful for the love and care they gave Caleb before he came home but I am most thankful that he now calls me mommy!
Happy 7 months at home Caleb!

2 comments:

Waitingfaithfully said...

Yay for 7 months! What a gift the photos are--love the tipped over sleeping one. Such a treasure to have pictures of his foster mom and dad, too.

And look at your big boy now. Love the new picture, he is so darn cute!

Miss you and love you,

Tina

Serving the King said...

Wooo-Hooo Caleb!! And girl he looks amazing!! He has sure grown up tremendously in such a short amount of time!