Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thankful Thursday

This Thankful Thursday I am thankful for:

~The first official day of school! I am now a homeschool mom and I survived the first day and so did the kids! I got the kids new PJs for the first day of school. They wore them all day!


Hunter ready to work.. Brianna working surrounded by her Nick Jonas collection..
Nicholas taking a break to smile for the camera.. Claire wanted me to take her picture too! I couldn't say no!

~The wonderful weekend we had with our Georgia family! We are loving living so close to them!

~Fishing! We went fishing this weekend and all of the kids caught some fish. Nothing beats spending time with family especially if the fish are biting!

Claire caught the first fish of the day. She was thrilled with this whole fishing thing.
Nicholas and his catch..Michaela..


Even Gary got into the action..

Brianna..
Mallory..


Hunter...
Alisha with one of her six that she caught...

Claire with Turner..look how proud she is of the fish she caught with her Batman pole..Priceless..

What are you thankful for?

(Make sure and check out Hunter's birthday post below..)

4 comments:

Mom Of Many said...

I'm thankful for military families who sacrifice so much to serve our country - THANK YOU!!

I'm thankful for you!!

I'm thankful that you are homeschooling - how fun is that? Yippee Jesus!! And you had your first day and lived to tell about it!! I think I'll mix up an Elijah special "Waxed Pepsi" and drink to that!!

You go girl - I'm proud of you!! And I promise you will never regret it - ever!! It's the best spending time with our treasures day in and day out! Rock on sister - rock on!!

Margaret M said...

I am thankful for this post, for moments that make me stop and think about my wee ones, for snuggle time, for a good book on a rainy day...the list goes on and on. Have a wonderful weekend! Love the first day of school PJs!

Sarah said...

So glad that you're enjoying homeschooling!!

Waitingfaithfully said...

Robin,

I'm thankful to know that your homeschooling is in full swing and going well! Great jammie pictures!

What a successful fishing day! Love the smile on Claire's face--oh we miss that girl! Please tell her Brogan and Teddi say hello.

I'm so happy that you guys are getting to spend precious time with family!

Miss you, love you~

Tina