Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thankful Thursday..

I am getting this Thankful Thursday post in with just 6 minutes left on Thursday but that still counts right? This Thursday, I am thankful for:

~ relaxing visits with friends. We are in Florida right now visiting our old neighbors and friends from Texas. We are catching them at their Florida paradise before they pack up and head back to Texas. It has been a wonderful visit, just what we needed after the stress of moving!

Best friends...


~ boat rides in the gulf and watching the amazement in my kids eyes when some dolphin swim near and one greets us with a splash!

Claire with her first starfish..
We thought Brianna looked marvelous!

All the kids swimming in the gulf..

If you look close you can see the 2 dolphin under the water..
Here's the one that splashed us!


Enjoying the sea and the sun!

~ sand between my toes and the relaxing sound of the water - that sound I could never get tired of!

Claire could very easily be a beach bum!

Brianna with her special message for Nick Jonas!


Believe me, I have so much more that I am thankful for and many more pictures to share with you but since it is now Friday I will sign off for now. I hope you have much to be thankful for as well!

2 comments:

Waitingfaithfully said...

Happy to hear that you had a great visit with old friends, and a pleasant break from the hectic-ness of the past few weeks (months?).

Great pictures, thanks for taking time to share!

Love you and miss you!

Tina

Mom to 5 bugs said...

LOVE the pictures! Thanks for sharing! So those old friends are headed back to Texas? Wow.
Hope all is well with getting Caleb.