Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thanks for visiting our new blog..

Yea, you found our new blog. We are so glad. Didn't Alexis do a great job designing it? Make sure you check out her blog, click on the link on the sidebar.

You may be wondering why the new blog. Well, we just felt it was time because our adoption journey to Claire is done but our new life as a family of 6 is just starting. We chose the new name because we truly feel that God has blessed us beyond our wildest dreams. Our 4 kids are just the beginning of our blessings. We have been blessed with health, employment, friends - near and far, family, and the list goes on and on but our greatest blessing is our relationship with the giver of all things, Jesus Christ. I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord (Phil 3:8).

Thanks for checking out our new blog. We consider you as one of our blessings! We hope you will continue to follow our life as a family of 6.

As the pictures indicate, we love you!


 

 

 

There is just nothing cuter than little hands signing! Unless it is at 2 or 3 in the morning and the little cutie wants to carry on a conversation!
 

6 comments:

trina said...

Wow, it just comes together with this post. I love the pics..sweet,sweet. I think of Claire all the time and "what if" you had not adopted her. You should share her story at No Hands But Ours. She is so blessed to have you in her life...and I know you feel so blessed to have her. She's just beautiful!! I love her!!

Sharla M. said...

Hi Robin,

I LOVE your new blog!! Alexis did a GREAT job!!

Hugs,
Sharla

Waitingfaithfully said...

Patriotic Sweetness! Great job Alexis!!

I really like it Robin, especially the BBB title (and the title font, very pretty)! Love the Patriotic Spirit above the kid's pictures! Oh, and the new "I love you" post too! What sweet pictures of all of you.

Love it! Love it!

Have a great day~

Tina

Mom Of Many said...

PS I tried a couple of weeks ago to become a follower of your blog and it wouldn't come up with the little line that says "Follow this blog" or whatever it says....

Again today it would not let me, cause that little phrase is not there. I have seen the same thing on my virtual twin Sally's blog...it doesn't have the "follow this blog" thing near the followers thing...you know what I mean? Maybe there is way for you to fix it?? I want to become a follower and I'm sure there are others who would like to also. =)

Love, Linn

Mom Of Many said...

Yippee Jesus you got it working!! So thankful for you and your family....love from our home to yours..xo

Anonymous said...

Robin, I really like your new blog. Wow, Alexis did a great job - she is talented. Your pictures are great and I enjoy your posts. It's a great way to share your life and the direction God is leading you.
Love you guys!