Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow day!!

Today we had a snow day and my kids were so excited!  They could not wait to get outside. Why do they not feel the cold?  I was frozen and ready to go back inside and they were going strong!  I think little bodies are immune to the cold!  Here are some of our pics from today!

Claire making a snow angel!
 Caleb loved the snow!
 Crazy Claire even rolled around in the snow!
 Brianna helped the little ones make it down the hill.  Wish we could find a bigger hill!
 Boys ready to race!
 Looks like Nicholas barely won!
 Oops, Claire lost her hat and boot!
 Caleb and Brianna walking home...so sweet!
 Nicholas pulling Claire...see video below!
This is Nicholas pulling Claire down the street..it looks purple because I think my camera was too cold!
Check out the steam coming off of Nicholas..I guess he got a workout pulling Claire and Caleb!

No comments: